Committee Meetings

Meetings 


Charlton Athletic Disabled

Supporters Association.

Zoom Meeting.

Thursday 20th May 2021. 5pm.

 

Present: Tony Farrell. Heather Robertson. Alan Buhl. Ken Burnett. Tom Acornley. Dave Meynell.

Apologies: Peter James. Tony Garrett.

 

Previous minutes read and discussed:

1. Quiz Night. Still no decision possible until the club allows meetings to go ahead at The Valley.

2. Website: Still no response from Dan Bream regarding updating Committee Member page despite regular Emails and phone calls. Will check prices for adding maintenance to existing Email contract. All other pages updated successfully for start of next season.

3. CAFC Affiliation. CADSA has been accepted as an affiliate supporters association of the club whilst still retaining its independence.

4. FSA. CADSA have been accepted as affiliate members of the Football Supporters Association dependent on two or three details being confirmed. Membership to be confirmed in due course.

 

Any Other Business:

5. Confirmation of voting procedure for members regarding membership of Committee – only those attending the AGM have the right to vote on the re-election of Committee members once they have stood down.

6. A live “Tribute to Queen” concert is to take place at The Valley in September 2021. The exact date will be confirmed once the fixture list for 2021/22 has been released. *Further information: Concert will take place on a Saturday from 5pm to 10pm. Attendance will be limited to 1,700 with 1% reserved for wheelchair users (17). Adult ticket prices will be £25 with a decision to be made on reduced prices for carers and juniors. Stage will be situated in East Stand with lounges and lifts open to the public.

7. Zoom meeting with Lucy Bishop, the club's new Fan Liaison Officer, on Thursday 10th June at 5pm. Members to be asked for any questions two weeks prior to the meeting.

 

Next Meeting: August 2021. Exact time and date to be confirmed.




 

CADSA MEETING
via ZOOM.
25th FEBRUARY 2021. 5pm.

 

Present: Heather Robertson, Alan Buhl, Tony Farrell, Dave Meynell, Tony Garrett.

Apologies: Ken Burnett, Tom Acornley, Peter James.

 

Previous minutes: Question raised as to when we will resume our Quiz Night event and how negotiations with the catering company, Creative, will progress. It was stated that we hope, by the time a Quiz Night can be organised, the catering duties will have been brought “in-house” making negotiations a lot easier.

 

Website: Contact with Dan Bream regarding fixing a problem with our website has been non-existent after numerous Emails and phone calls had been made. Will just have to continue to try and contact Breamteam to try and resolve this.

 

Supporters groups affiliation: The club had invited all supporters groups to join an affiliated group within CAFC. CADSA had no objection in principal but decided that, if members personal details are required, we would either join up without supplying these details or not join at all.

Exact membership details will be sought from the club before we consider joining.

 

Memorial Group: TF will attend a Zoom meeting with the club on Monday 1st March to discuss different methods of recognising those with Charlton Athletic connections who have passed away which can also be continued over future years.

 

Next meeting: To be arranged for the end of the current season in May 2021.




     29th October 2020
via Zoom

 

 

Attending: Heather Robertson, Tony Farrell, Alan Buhl, Tony Garrett,

Ken Burnett and Tom Acornley.

Apologies: Dave Meynell and Peter James.

 

New member of the Committee, Tom Acornley, was introduced to the rest of the Committee members.

AGM Minutes

No issues raised from previous minutes.

AOB

With fans unable to attend matches at the Valley at the moment very little contact has been made to CADSA by disabled supporters, therefore this meeting was not as lengthy as would normally be the case.

Some problems with the live feed of Charlton's matches had initially been reported but the supplier of the feed has seemed to have fixed these problems for the most recent matches.

It was reported that Rod Gough had been in contact with some of the Committee and had been in good spirits. It was suggested that other members could give him a call.

Extra Meeting

It was suggested that Tom get in contact with Thomas Sandgaard to invite him to attend a meeting, via the Zoom app, with the rest of the Committee and also ask Thomas when this would be convenient for him.

Tom will get back to CADSA when this has been organised.

Next Meeting

The next meeting will probably be at the end of January/ beginning of February 2021 when the transfer window has closed,

Tony will suggest a time and date in due course.
                                    --------------------------------------------------------